Today, Turborepo has dedicated full-time team working on it as well as a growing list of open source contributors.
At Vercel, we believe deeply in the open source movement and in the power of open collaboration. To that end, it's important to provide meaningful attribution to the projects and people that inspire(d) us and our work.
We'd like to make a special shoutout to other build systems, monorepo tools, and prior art:
- Bazel - https://bazel.build
- Buck - https://buck.build
- Please - https://please.build
- Pants - https://www.pantsbuild.org
- Scoot - https://github.com/twitter/scoot
- TSDX - https://tsdx.io
- Lerna - https://lerna.js.org
- Lage - https://microsoft.github.io/lage
- Backfill - https://github.com/microsoft/backfill
- Bolt - https://github.com/boltpkg/bolt
- Rush - https://rushjs.io
- Preconstruct - https://preconstruct.tools
- Nx - https://nx.dev
- Yarn - https://yarnpkg.com
- NPM - https://www.npmjs.com
- PNPM - https://pnpm.js.org
Throughout the documentation, wherever applicable, we also provide inline callouts and links to the projects and people that have inspired us.
Additionally, we're grateful to: